Spectrum Dermatology of Atlanta wants to help you make cosmetic and medical skincare services as affordable as possible. Our dermatologists accept most major insurance plans for treatment services offered. Contact your provider before making an appointment to verify eligibility.
Dealing with insurance can be frustrating. Your insurance plan may not cover some cosmetic services. Our staff can work with your provider to determine specific coverage and benefits for skincare services.
Private Insurance Plans We Accept
- Aetna (HMO, HPN, POS, PPO)
- Ambetter (ACA)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield BCBS Pathway (ACA)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield BCBS (HMO, HPN, POS, EPO, PPO)
- Cigna (HMO, POS, PPO)
- Cigna + Oscar
- Corvel (PPO)
- Coventry (HMO, POS, PPO)
- Crescent Health Solutions (PPO)
- Galaxy Health Network (PPO)
- Humana (HMO, POS, PPO)
- Kaiser Dual Choice (PPO)
- Memorial Health Services (PPO)
- Multiplan (PPO)
- Northeast Georgia Health Partners (PPO)
- NovaNet (PPO)
- Oscar Health Exchange Plans
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS) (PPO)
- United Healthcare (HMO, POS, PPO)
- USA Managed Care (PPO)
- And More! Please Inquire!
Medicare and Medicare Advantage Plans
- Aetna Medicare Advantage (HMO, PPO)
- Allwell Medicare Advantage
- BCBS Medicare Advantage (HMO, PPO)
- Cigna Healthsprings Medicare Advantage
- Clover Medicare Advantage
- Coventry Advantra Medicare Advantage (HMO, PPO)
- Georgia Medicare
- Humana Gold and Choice Medicare Advantage (HMO, PPO)
- Railroad Medicare
- Sonder Medicare Advantage
- United Healthcare Medicare Advantage (HMO, PPO)
- Wellcare Medicare Advantage
- And More! Please Inquire!
Insurance Copays and Deductibles
Please note that coverage does not mean payment. Coverage only means that the service is allowed by the plan, but patient responsibility may apply (deductible, copay, and coinsurance). Insurance copays and deductibles may be required at the time of your visit to Spectrum Dermatology of Atlanta. These fees may vary depending on the treatment and your insurance provider. Please contact your insurance company to inquire about these charges prior to scheduling any skincare services.
Do You Need a Referral for Insurance Approval?
Some insurance companies may require a referral from a primary care physician before approving dermatology services. Ask your insurance representative about any necessary paperwork before making an appointment. This form can help show proof of the medical necessity of your skin treatment. Have your physician fill out the referral form and bring it with you to your visit with Spectrum Dermatology of Atlanta.
Additional Payment Options
Spectrum Dermatology of Atlanta can treat you if you do not have insurance coverage. Additional payment options are available. Our clinic accepts cash, checks, and credit card payments. Be sure to bring your insurance card, valid identification, and payment with you to your visit. Payment in full is expected at the time of treatment.
Have Insurance Questions?
Insurance coverage for dermatology services can be confusing. If you have insurance questions or billing concerns, a team member from Spectrum Dermatology of Atlanta would be happy to assist you. Contact our clinic to learn more about the available insurance and payment options today.
Patients are responsible for ensuring their plan is active at the time of service and that the practice or providing physician is participating. Patients are also required to verify the benefits and coverage and their patient responsibility and the services it applies for. Please note that coverage does not mean payment. Coverage only means that the service is allowed by the plan but patient responsibility may apply (deductible, copay, and coinsurance). Please be familiar with the non-covered services. These non-covered services usually include aesthetic and cosmetic services as well as some medical procedures.